The prestigious IIFA award 2012 is going to be hosted in Singapore. Boolywood movies are gaining attention and prominence. Audiences from world wide are now admiring Hindi Cinema. IIFA award is an event, which tries to rope up the overseas audience with Indian movies. The award ceremony is an effort to promote India cinema to international level.
The organizers of this mega event have set up an excellent platform for two promising dance performers.
- Wizcraft international entertainment pvt. Ltd. The organizers of IIFA award has planned to rope up two lucky dance performers for the IIFA dance perform. The age group of the performers will be amid of 18-25, honorable judges will sort out two excellent dance performers.
- The lucky guy and beautiful gal will get chance to dance with BIPASHA BASU and SHAHID KAPOOR in the IIFA award ceremony.
- Ranbir Kapoor will rock the stage with his dance performance on the Rockstar song and Chillar party song. This is first live dance performance of this versatile actor, he will entertain 700 million audience by his sizzling dance numbers. The choreography is done by Prabhu Deva.
- Priyanka chopra will share the dance platform with Shahruk khan under the excellent choreography of Prabhu Deva.
- Hritik Roshan is another attraction of this mega event and is going to perform on the popular song “Sanorita” of “Zindagi mila na dubara” again Prabhu Deva is going to Choreograph this dance.
Rekha to be felicitated with Outstanding Achievement Award at IIFA 2012
IIFA award is one of the most prestigious awards of Indian Cinema. Anil kapoor and Bipasha Basu are mouthpiece of Indian cinema in this event. The program will be hosted by Shahid Kapoor and Farhan Akhtar. This will be the 13th IIFA Awards going to be held on 9th June 2012 at Singapore Indoor Stadium, Singapore.